Are you considering outsourcing your e-commerce fulfillment needs? You are not alone. The third party logistics (3PL) industry is large and growing fast. Trends toward faster and more cost-effective shipping play two big factors in choosing a new fulfilment partner. I get asked all of the time why companies choose TAGG Logistics for their supply chain needs, so of course I have a top 10 list!
- Flexibility – tailored for you: We recognize that the right solution is the one built just for you. With an endless number of sales channels, there are sure to be challenges. Whatever your challenge, we’re here to listen and create solutions that help lead your business into the future.
- Innovative – technology fuels the engine of growth: We have invested in advanced IT with the latest systems and software and technology-driven facilities. Our state-of-art WMS allows you to view inventory in real-time, receive e-mail alerts, pick tools (FIFO, FEFO), lot code/serial code tracking, etc. We also have a transportation management system (TMS) that can route your goods in the fastest and most cost-effective way possible. Our system also has complete integration capabilities – tools to integrate with any shopping cart/order entry system for seamless order flow.
- Multichannel– everything you need all from a single source: One partner to handle EVERY sales channel. Direct-to-consumer e-commerce fulfillment and retail distribution capabilities with complete knowledge in EDI and routing guide experience. Whatever your customers want, when they want it, how they want it, and where they want it. We’re here with the fulfillment, distribution and packaging services you need to make it happen.
- Save money…Big time: Partnering with a 3PL like TAGG means you receive the same rates as we do for shipping! Since we are shipping thousands and thousands of packages a day, our rates our deeply discounted.
- Do it right: With a heavy focus on middle market companies on the rise, our experience in healthcare and consumer products mean we have reduced pick/shipping errors through our complete scanning environment. We know the market, the customers, and the requirements with help from our QM processes in place.
- Service is what we sell: Each client has a dedicated CSR/Account Manager resources and access to warehouse managers to help and answer any questions or needs throughout the day. We also provide same day shipping and are fast and responsive to daily requests.
- Simple billing structure: Our pricing is customized for each client, since each client has different requirements. Our model is a transparent, straight-forward approach with no surprises or hidden costs. Additionally, you only pay for what you use and our transaction-based pricing gets rid of fixed overhead.
- Value-added services: We have the capacity and know-how for any kitting, assembly, display building, rework, etc. Anything you need, we can do it!
- Location, Location, Location: Our nationwide network of fulfillment centers provides our clients with 1-2 day transit times for the bulk of the United States.
- Passionate: With complete and timely access to business managers and resources, you are treated like a true partner! Whether you’re adding a new sales channel, expanding sales in an existing one, or opening a new market, we pledge to deliver the one thing that matters most of all. We’re passionate about your success, and you’ll see the difference in everything we do, everywhere, every day.
At TAGG, we do more than move boxes. We move businesses in new directions. Wherever your customers are, you’ll find us there with fulfillment, distribution, packaging, and most of all, the passion to help drive your success. Boutique, big box, online, on target. This is your business everywhere.
This is TAGG Logistics.
Be sure to follow our articles on 3PL News, as well!